Sunday 20 May 2012

A Really Quick Update

I'm really sorry I haven't been around for a while now. School has been really busy and I've had to study for quite a few exams and essays. I'd been lazy for some time and my workload had piled up so I had to get all of that out of the way as well before I thought about anything else. Now though, school tests are pretty much over and I'll be able to get back on track and start posting some more reviews!

On a slightly more random note, have any of you guys watched/read Game of Thrones? It's fast becoming a new obsession of mine and I really want to know what you guys think of it.

New Books I've Got Recently:

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)Social Suicide (Deadly Cool, #2)

Reviews Coming Soon:

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday

Sorry again for my absence but I'll be posting more often from now on!

4 comments:

  1. I'm halfway through watching the first season and I think it's amazing. And I really want to read the books! I think my favourite character is Arya Stark from those who have been introduced.

    I'm glad your school stuff is over. My mid-year exams are in two weeks time :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch Game of Thrones!! I absolutely love it. I really want to read the books but they're huge and I have a ton of other stuff to read first! I'm glad your exams are over - 3 weeks until all of mine are finished! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start watching Game of Thrones - I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't watched it! It looks like you've been very busy with school, it'll be great to see some of those books being reviewed now that you have the time! :D

    New to your blog!
    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyond obsessed with the series. I have to stop myself from reading the books on a daily basis cause i know if i read the books, when i watch the series I'll be thinking about the differences so no books!!!have to wait till next year for season 3.
    great blog, new follower!

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete